We want to minimise our impact on the environment wherever we work and our Environmental Management System is ISO14001 certified.
Our aim is to take active steps to reduce our energy use or consumption, reduce waste, recycle everything we can, and to be rigorous in the safe disposal of any residual contaminants in strict compliance with our regulatory obligations or legislative requirements. As a result, we will:
- Establish and maintain an Integrated Management System which meets the requirements of AS/NZS ISO14001.
- Constantly challenge our system for better ways of doing things.
- Apply our philosophy of ‘Right 1st Time’, but when we don’t get it right we will learn from our mistakes.
- Set objectives and targets to measure and improve our performance.
- Strive to exceed all relevant legislative and regulatory standards in preventing pollution, reducing waste, and recovering or recycling materials.